Heat Guns are used for several industries which includes automobile engineering, plastic, electrical and electronic, packaging, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical and etc.
A heat gun is a device which emits a stream of hot air. The temperature of the hot air emitted by a heat gun ranges from 100 degrees Celsius to 630 degrees Celsius. Hot air tools are held by hand and they have the general layout of a hand held gun.
A hot gun is used in the construction industry to complete a wide variety of tasks where controlled and powerful heat is required. It is a great alternative to using harsh chemicals to remove old paint. A hot gun also makes painted surfaces softer so that the paint can be stripped off easily. Therefore, it is also known as paint stripping gun. This device is also used to soften vinyl tiles so that they can be removed easily. It can also be used to dry paint faster. Furthermore, a hot air gun is used to shape and mould PVC, PP, Acrylic, Poly carbonate and other thermoplastic materials.
A heat gun is also utilized in the automotive, packaging and medical fields. In packaging, it is mainly utilized for shrink wrapping and removing old labels. In the health care sector, it can be used for sanitizing. These devices can also be used for hot air welding and to create liquids and gases. In the automobile industry, a hot air heat gun is used to repair automotive upholstery and remove vehicle graphics.
- Turn on the power switch to LOW or HIGH gear. And adjust the red knob to adjust the temperature.
- Close hot air gun. Be sure to follow the following before closing the hot air gun: 1. Adjust red knob to low temperature; 2. Hold on for 15 seconds , then you can turn off the power.
- Turn off the power switch in case the motor doesnot run and send it to dominated place for repair.
- Be sure to cool off before a hot air gun is turned off.
- Please handle with care, and never fall heavy shock.
- Temperature controlled hot air gun.
- LCD display the temprature.
- Air Filter.
- Model: GJ9A20LCD
- Working Voltage: AC 220V
- Power: 2000W
- Hot Air Temperature: 60 - 630℃
- Air flow: 400L / min (max.)
- Hot Air Gun Size: 245 x 70mm(LxD)
- 1 unit includes: 1 X Air Hot Gun; And 1 X Operation Instruction.
Looking for ideal DIY Kits Air Heater Gun Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 50HZ Rated Frequency Air Heater Gun are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Air Heater Gun. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Electronic Heating Tools